Monday, August 29, 2011

The Introduction

Welcome...to my world of introspection...a world world filled with irony that pushes the limits of my pursuit for progression; see..i'm not your normal thinker..thoughts torture my mind on a daily but....bring so many blessings I can't count them all...

Let me take you to a place of thought...where philosophers can't find the answers, realists are lost in helpless romanticism and atheists may just find reason for prayer. Let me take you to a place where time is on your side because all you have is time to think..think of the direction your introspection is taking...

You see I'm just an abnormal normal guy...Just like you I take life's numerous bumps and blows but have been blessed with this thing called maturity..to which I credit my walk with God. I'm not perfect; no one is. I have my flaws, of course. But I strive not for perfection but for PROGRESSION....its the only sensible route towards a life of fulfillment. 


This is the Book of Loki..where you are invited to take a look at the irony of what life has to offer in every aspect. Come feel the highs, the lows, the numbness, the pain, the sorrow, the pleasure, the lust, the emotions of words that translate thoughts to raise questions about questions you never think to verbally ask or mentally consider....

Welcome to introspection at its best.................

No comments:

Post a Comment